Friday, March 04, 2005

From Darkness to Light

By Ephraim Yeung (Eee)
...
I stumble in the darkness,
with the eyes that can not see.
My sight is limited o all that I can touch.
Each and every sound brings forth fear in my heart.
As I fall to my knees in despair,
the pains of darkness,
strike out at my very soul.
The cold strikes at my side,
sinking deep even to the very bone.
When the light appears,
all darkness is driven away from me.
First the light brings forth pain,
with my eyes so accustom to the dark.
But soon as the pain subsides,
much beauty enters my senses.
The fear is replaced by joy and peace.
Color enters my life,
replacing the different shades of black.
Light enters my life,
which brings forth a life I have never seen before.
As the shadows fade,
my life is renewed,
almost reborn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home